Some things in life deserve more time and attention
we believe your health is one of them
We are a state-of-the-art, family-owned, private-billing general practice focused on delivering exceptional care.
Bookings can be made online or by calling us on (07) 5301 9828.
Due to the heightened risks around COVID-19 at the moment we are enhancing our screening and infection control protocols at Saltwater Medical.
– Comprehensive screening is in place and alternate patient flows are in use for anyone with symptoms or exposure risks.
– Please be honest with our team when answering their screening questions.
– Masks are also mandatory at our practice until further notice and please only bring essential people to the appointment.
– To assist with social distancing we may need to ask you to wait outside the building until your doctor is ready to see you.
– Check in is now mandatory for all people who enter our building.
If you have visited any of the exposure sites listed by the QLD GVT, you are required to isolate and get a COVID test asap at a GVT testing site.
Thanks for doing your bit to help to keep everyone safe.
Due to limitations beyond our control, Saltwater Medical is NOT participating in the COVID-19 vaccination program. We may participate in future phases of the roll out depending on vaccine supply and government guidelines. Please check back to our website regularly for updates.
We strongly encourage all of our patients to receive a vaccine as soon as they are eligible.
Please click here for the latest news and information about COVID-19 vaccines in Australia, which also includes the COVID-19 vaccine eligibility checker – a tool that can help you find out when and where you can receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS AND OUR ENHANCED INFECTION CONTROL PROCEDURES
Because of the serious public health situation in relation to Coronavirus we have put in place rigorous infection control procedures at our practice.
These measures include:
– Adjustments to patient flow in order to separate patients with exposure risks or cold and flu-like symptoms
– Reception triaging and screening protocols
(please note you may risk being suspended from the practice if you are not honest with our reception team about cold & flu-like symptoms or known exposure risks to COVID-19 before attending the practice)
– Seeing patients with symptoms or exposure risks for any medical condition at the rear of our building in our ‘Car Park Clinic’ (appointments essential)
– Enhanced environmental cleaning and infection control procedures
– Appropriate social distancing – please only bring essential people to the consultation
We sincerely thank you for your honesty, goodwill, continued kindness and understanding of these necessary precautions required to keep our patients and our staff safe.
All services remain on offer safely from our facility because of these measures.
Please be honest and patient
Please help us by being honest when our reception team ask screening questions, and please be patient and understanding. We are always doing the very best we can.